Friday, April 5, 2013

Herro!

Hi! I'm Ryan. I'm studying abroad in Germany and since people seem to want to hear about my adventures, here you go. I'll update this as often as I can (and when I remember). Be prepared for laughs, social commentary, fart jokes, and anything else that comes to mind.

I've been in Germany for a couple of days now. Got settled in and have done some exploring. Got super drunk and went to class with a hangover (not recommended by the way...). Let's see, also saw some interesting graffiti on the train (Snow White with an M4 assault rifle. Apparently it's about fighting sexism or something). I will say this: This country makes me feel really stupid sometimes. Probably should have taken everyone's advice and attempted to seriously learn German, but whatever... I'll get used to it.

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask in the comments! I guess that's all for the moment. Later 'tater! (Heh, Archer reference)

Snow White: Freedom Fighter (for sexism)


Alright, I'm immature, but to be fair, that tower says dick...


Huge cathedral in the center of Ulm. I plan to go to the top of that spire on a sunny day.


Me, Cassie, Tom, Andreus, and Chris (out of frame on the left) enjoying our first real German beer. This was at a place called Barfüßer. It's a brewery and restaurant. They had really good beer. Also, the name means "barefoot" in english.


3 comments: